Monday, August 21, 2006

New Masthead Text for IOC

I've revised the masthead text to better reflect the focus of this blog:
Integral Options Cafe offers a place to discuss all things related to a Buddhist, integral worldview. While theory is important (Buddhism, Ken Wilber, Spiral Dynamics, psychology, and Integral Theory), so is politics, art & poetry, human values, and popular culture. I invite comments, different points of view, and anything that can add to a civil discussion of living in an integral world.
It should note that humor is a big part of that, as well.

When I started IOC, I was still running Raven's View, which provided an outlet for all things not integral and/or Buddhist. Now that I have let RV die, I still need to blog about politics and culture, as well as all the good stuff of integral and Buddhism.

After all, the point is to have an integral life and increasingly integral world. All things human fall within the integral worldview, so all things human are suitable for this blog.


No comments: