Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gratitude 6/12/07

Some things I am grateful for today:

1) I am grateful that I slept for nearly seven hours last night. It's amazing how a good night's sleep can make everything more clear, even the things I don't want to see.

2) I am grateful that I sometimes have the self-awareness to make hard choices. I have learned in the last year that ignoring reality is not conducive to happiness.

3) I am grateful that I now know what I want and need in a relationship. As I move forward with my life, as I now must, I have a higher standard that must be met for me to be happy.

What are you grateful for?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill,
You mention in 6/13 blog that someone said this was not humble. Picky, picky, picky. You're just appreciating the big small things (like sleep) and figuring what's associated with happiness and unhappiness in your life. In my book, that makes you intelligent and having the courage to care about yourself. Go for it! You're a loving person.

Susan K.