Friday, November 30, 2007

Gratitude: Happy [Choose Your Seasonal Holiday] to Me!

First an admission -- I didn't start watching 24 until last season, which by all accounts was the worst of the six seasons. Still, I quite enjoyed it and got hooked.

Today I was in Costco, and as always I was looking at the books (my worst addiction), and there it was -- the first five seasons of 24 in one set, for a great price compared to buying each season separately (which I had been planning to do). This is my solstice present to myself.

So today, I begin my journey through the first five seasons of one of the best series on TV. I'm psyched. This will be fun. I'm grateful I saw this set.

Other things I am grateful for today:

1) More rain! Woo Hoo!

2) An excellent workout today (20 rep sets of squats, even at a light -- for me -- 225 lbs, are killer).

3) It's Friday.


What are you grateful for today?


1 comment:

Kathy Trejo said...

Hi

Its raining here in my part of the world too and I'm grateful for that. I remember these grateful posts of yours...its nice bumping into you again.

Have a great weekend!